Wednesday, January 20, 2010

NAMM 2010 Best in show

Here's a sample of the new products which got "Best in Show" and the 2010 Winter NAMM show this last week:

Rhythm Tech "Stickball":


This looks like a great solution for kit drummers who needs to have that shaker sound from behind the kit.



Link: Stickball Shaker

JamHub:

I love this idea for bands that need a solution to performing without disturbing the neighbors too much. I am sure that my mom would have bought this for me in heart beat for the garage band that I had in high school...



Links:
JamHub GreenRoom
JamHub GreenRoom Silent Rehearsal Studio
JamHub BedRoom

JamHub BedRoom Silent Rehearsal Studio


Daisy Rock Guitars

I bought my daughter the Daisy Rock, Beginning Guitar book a few years back. Now the Daisy Rock product line has expanded.



Link: Daisy Rock Debutante Junior Miss Acoustic Bubble Gum Pink Guitar Starter Pack

PolyTune

Why tune one string at a time? This looks like a great solution to the quick tune:



Link: http://www.tcelectronic.com/PolyTune.asp

No comments: